Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016.
MCP 70-742: Identity with Microsoft Windows Server 2016
( Mapped to Microsoft Certified Professional )
Class room training: 30 hours
Online training: 20 hours
Course Fee: ₹ 5500
Microsoft Certification: ₹ 6500 *
FREE Networking Fundamentals Course.
FREE Placement Registration.
₹ 500 CASH BACK for One time payment.
* Conditions Apply.
Sinet Official Certification
with ISO 9001 2015 stamp
and Online reference facility.
Windows Server Manager
Technical Support Assistant
Microsoft Network Professional
For more information contact now
MCP 70-742 Syllabus
( Can be customized )
1. Installing and configuring domain controllers
Overview of AD DS, Overview of AD DS domain controllers, Deploying a domain controller
2. Managing objects in AD DS PART 1
Create and manage user accounts.Logon Hours and Log On To
3. Managing objects in AD DS PART 2
Implementing and managing OUs, Delegate administration for OUs
4. Managing objects in AD DS PART 3
Managing groups in AD DS (Security Group and Dynamic Group)
5. Managing objects in AD DS PART 4
User Profile (Local and Roaming Profile)
6. Advanced AD DS infrastructure management PART 1
Implementing child domains in AD DS, Manage child domain
7. Advanced AD DS infrastructure management PART 2
Implementing Tree domains in AD DS. Manage Tree Domain
8. Advanced AD DS infrastructure management PART 3
Overview of advanced AD DS deployments, Configuring AD DS trusts
9. Implementing and administering AD DS sites and replication
Overview of AD DS replication, Configuring AD DS sites,Configuring and monitoring AD DS replication
10. Implementing Group Policy
Introducing Group Policy, Implementing and administering GPOs, Group Policy scope and Group Policy processing
11. Implementing Group Policy
Group Policy Backup and Restore
12. Managing user settings with Group Policy PART 1
Configuring Folder Redirection, software installation
13. Managing user settings with Group Policy PART 2
Password Policy, Account Lockout policy
14. Managing user settings with Group Policy PART 3
Security Policy, Restricted Group
15. Managing user settings with Group Policy PART 3
Audit Policy, Other Useful Policies
16. Installing and configuring domain controllers PART 1
Additional Domain Controller, Deploying a Additional domain controller
17. Installing and configuring domain controllers PART 2
Additional Domain Controller using IFM, Deploying Additional Domain controller Using IFM
18. Securing Active Directory Domain Services
Read-Only Domain Controller, Deploying and configuring an RODC
19. Deploying and managing certificates
Deploying and managing certificate templates, Managing certificate deployment, revocation, and recovery
20. Fsmo (master role)
Overview FSMO, Transfer FSMO roles
21. Monitoring, managing, and recovering AD DS
Monitoring AD DS, Managing the Active Directory database, Active Directory backup and recovery options for AD DS
* Each Session include:
Faculty training, Lab Practice, Lab Exercises and Portal based assignments.
* Sinet Education reserved the right to alter the course contents, offers, price, certificates etc.